20081204

ღ.. .how u there now... .ღ


miss u so much my dear ''worm''
all the best ba at medan?
see in ur sms
this 2 days u hav eat very many leh
dont back wife a 'fatty' lo
that time i dont want u liao de lo
bo la i wont de
i too 'sayang' u jor

the most sadly
sms even expensive until
RM2 per sms walaoz how can like this
too 'gai' jor
this 2 days u hav use jor about RM90 in handphone nia
arrggghhhh wan kill people le
and only sms 2 me leh
just me 1 person
so 'teruk' de mie
i dont like hate


u call me must wait u until this sunday
u will come penang find me
of course me sure
'leher' also long le
bt still ok
tomorow night u come back m'sia le
actual d time paste fast le

so i just wait more 3 days lo
so 'keksian' hor
then after this u follow your promise le lar
(this last time out country le)
i remember de o
erm i want hug my honey boyfriend tightly
is u suggest d o
u every sms also tell miss me da



''worm'' say hav buy me a present too
quite 'siok' inside heart d
what u buy me even small small me also like de
the important ''ikhlas'' na
n who call me love u neh

n 1 other important
stop eat so much 'durian' le lar
manager call u say just say dont want lo
abo 'nanti' u sick then how
i will heart break lo
mai 'coi' u if u din listen



my baby darling
come back here as soon ba
wan wan see your face n hear your voice
u also call me cant see other boy
n chat with other boyboy

muackx
we
love sunday

没有评论: