20081207

ღ.. .FREE of BORED... .ღ


last 2 days quite boring d even at penang
almost at outside buy buy buy shirt
where de shirt 'sui' go where


today very different le
'worm' will come meet me after 5pm he back from work
bout 7+pm ba he reach here
so 'siok' can out again to watch movie
that is our most activities do when free
people ask we dint 'sien' d mie always watch unstop
how can i think that is so uses in this boring moment leh


n n tonight mummy do steamboat at our house too
she say is 'present' for 'worm' back from medan wor
mayb i think so because our fridge just come last last week
so means 'hampalang' seafood can throw inside
n me can eat icecream too good lar
tonight me wan eat many many as i can
all mommy buy d last day me love d

so i waiting for tonight moment come
after steambouting me want go moviein or
maybe go 'pesta'
already many years dint go le
there must a lot thing play





not so boring after today

没有评论: