20081206

ღ.. .HERE u r... .ღ


darling 'worm' back m'sia jor
at last night about 930pm
finally this time have come liao
wait until so long le

but when he back to sp
he dint inform me because handphone negatif
money use all at medan le
then me come back home from 'pasar malam'
i call he he just say he in highway le
haix how u can like that
however also tell me a while aa
like borrow handphone from your manager


when he back home
he just call me
that time got more than 11pm le
he say he quickly go around for findin prepaid card
'heng' that shop's uncle just want close
u please he to sell u
finally u got the money
n in the first time u run back home n give me call

the important that time im was angry to you
actually i no need like this
because when he at medan's airport
he had tell me that his phone have no money d le
but me is 'bo siok' aa
even im busy buyin new shirt at 'pasar malam'
but me also waiting for your news da



nevermind le now i dont want to think that le
already next day morning
excite with me have buy jor a jacket, a jeans, n a necklace too
this is sure my new year's shirt lar
now i have hanging them in my lovely cupboard
yohh u all so 'bahagia' leh


my honey have buy jor 3 present for me when at airport
he now have sms me that dont know me like or not bo
how me dont like
he buy de wor n i think he really know what i love da

thank my 'baobei'

没有评论: