20081210

● NEW HEAD ●




dont gred
this is me is real me
i have perm hair jor
at bliss one
called 'wonder wave' quite like d lor
but still a bit 不惯 of course d when at first
hope i can accept it future

just 3pm perm till about 5pm
fast hor because me only perm upside
the important is
my head very pain at that time argh
'tarik' by the gilbert lo n 'gulung'2 de
so 'kelian'
until now me still quite pain n a bit headache argh
'cham' lo like this
'bo huat' who call wan pretty


this boy 'ah bert' is 'worm's friend lai
last time 'worm' bring me accompany he to there cut hair

is cut by he also
that time 2 guys talk so 'song' a
n i am sit outside shop wait for 'worm'
bert got see me lar
so 'ngam' this time i perm hair by he wor
maybe he got remember me gua
but we both dint ask each izzit know 'worm' 1
i think 'paiseh' gua

this guy quite nice person d
he got bring me d water drink too
heyhey 'worm' cant eat 'cuka' o
we nothing d


i think nanti wait 'worm' come find me
me need a small nap le
because a bit dizzy aa



hope my all new hair
dint 'perli'2 by people lar
'worm' say right dont care about those
important myself like
'worm' say he like also

and peisan n her sister feel good sighting too
quite 'siok-ing' d



welcome my new look in new year

2 条评论:

huan-huan 说...

jie jie leng leng jor...~
^^

bingjian 说...

haha...very nice ...and pretty also...