20090514

Baggy n Handphone Chain Set


dear n me shopping at gurney
when walk through a lil shop
that named vanilla state
im excited
in the time that i saw it
like it very well
in past time jor le
finally im find it easily
so i call stop dear
n tell he i want it
dear just buy it 2 me
thanks dear
u always yang me
dear also think that its sui
n easy to put mine many things in it too
well dear also no need take my bag a
like its leather
quality quite ok
n its flower a bit 复古
but not old fashion
colour not so straight too
love dear nia




my babe darling appearing
i tell u yoh
its imported from jepan
n is 限量
hmm many uses lor she
can 吊phone, key,
n its have a soft thing behind kitty head
for u to clean your phone screen
lastly
can wear at neck as a 装饰
make the shirt more cute
forget to xplain that
its buy by dear to me also
no word for he except love
the 店员tell me that
now its popular for the most japanese
wear it in their place
n actually he dono the reason also
coz jepan is usual special than other
this i agree
n most important my kitty
is come birth at jepan d
muckx dear

5 条评论:

♥nOzOmI♥ 说...

lolz...
all about kitty
if u go japan i think u will siao
bcos there got many things about kitty...like car,motor and anything...
hahaha

♥M y o k o.♥ 说...


是啊可能会疯掉

我知道
那的猫猫多的是
单看到都会很爽吧

♡ray→ocw♂♥ 说...

你男友对你很好啊。。。要什么都买给你。。。
绝世好男生咯。。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈希望你们能白头到老。。。
哈哈哈。。。。
你收集很多猫的东西咯。。
佩服。。。

♥M y o k o.♥ 说...

觉蛮幸福的
虽然一星期才见一次
上次他才送我手机
现又要买电脑给我了
他答应的目前都没放过飞机
所以我要更疼他
不能一直咬他
只是难忍
谢RAY的祝福
我们会好好的
没错
KITTY的东东我COLLECT了算多

yiyi 说...

u still remember jj haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz